Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Astrology Experiment


Thema Mundi -  Lisa Morpurgo scheme by Rob 0'Philips ♍♐
My name is Chandra Alima and I have been studying astrology for almost 20 years.  I have read many books and have consulted many experts in my pursuit to enhance my knowledge.  However, I find that I have developed my knowledge in this area just by talking and observing the people around me.

When people have asked me: So, tell me about my sign?  Or I have a Mars in Taurus, what does that mean?  I find that requoting "text book" descriptions tend to leave most people a little skeptical.  I find when I start describing someone I have met or personally know who posses similar attributes in their birth charts, I get that WOW look.

Of course, there are times when people who are more versed in astrology than the average want to know something more in depth regarding things like transits, or the influence of minor planets, or minor aspects that are really hard to observe.  And anything you read and with most that I have consultant, there is a lack of depth to the answers that they will give you.

The purpose of this blog is primarily to use my own self as a walking, talking astrology experiment so to speak.  I want to be able to have a record of the "realness" and depth behind different astrological occurrences that happen within my and other's that encounter's charts.

Please feel free to let me know your thoughts as I take this journey.

Peace,

Chandra Alima

No comments:

Post a Comment